We value inclusive learning and living activities that integrate the intellectual, relational and practical.
We value respecting and striving to understand all peoples’ differences and uniqueness.
We believe all people have the potential for positive change and development.
We value relating with openness, goodwill, tolerance and treating individuals with dignity and respect.
- We provide students with a holistic learning experience through arts, crafts, commerce, agriculture, nutrition, living skills and the environment.
- We operate social enterprise and commercial activities that involve students, staff and the community.
- We provide education, training and research opportunities for staff.
- We provide cultural events and festivals for the students, staff and the community.
We do this so that
• Students learn to look after themselves to the best of their ability and make a positive contribution to society.
• Funders can offer a meaningful education to a wide range of learners.
• Parents and supporters are reassured and confident that their children’s needs are being met.
• Staff feel fulfilled.
Each individual experiences meaningful relationships with universe, earth and people and has the potential to shape their own future.