Equality & Diversity | Safeguarding | Terms and conditions | Site Map | Contact | Mailing List
© 2011 RMET |
Objectives for our children and young people:
- We will support young people to grow and develop personally by providing them with appropriate challenges and holistic experiences, so that they can engage creatively and confidently with life's challenges and opportunities.
- We will support and encourage young people to become as independent as possible, so that they can become more self-confident and self-aware by developing positive relationships with family, friends and the wider community.
- We will enable our students to achieve appropriate and nationally recognised qualifications, so that they are well prepared for adulthood and are able to make a postivie contribution to society.
- We will support young people to live through any difficulties they may have experienced in the past, so that they can rediscover meaning in their lives and develop trust in the future.
- We will support young people to move successfully and with confidence beyond Brantwood Specialist School by ensuring a smooth and carefully planned transition whether that is to an Ruskin Mill Trust college, to other colleges of further education, to independent living or to other appropriate provision.
- We will make every effort to secure the welfare and safety of our young people and maintain provision of the highest quality, so that the needs of each young person can be met.